HIZI NDO LAANA ZINAZOFANYIKA KWENYE KUMBI ZA STAREHE(DISCO)..ZICHEKI MWENYEWE

Last weekends Masaku 7s took place amid rising sexual temperatures due to the cold season. The event is popular for it's wild partying and sexual escapades. 
Business was booming for the local traders as condoms and emergency pills got sold out within hours. Prostitutes from neighbouring towns were seen streaming in to grace the occation and hopefully net their prey with their alluring charms.
Some Hot ladies from the city under the sun and it's environs were in attendance giving all wretchedness show of what they love to do best. One not amused Lady who goes by the name Carol *not her real name* was on a vengeful mission to spread the deadly virus to unsuspecting men.
"I know many will condemn me,i would have easily done it and remained silent about it but i will openly confess it. During Last years tournament in Masaku 7s i came with my girls, by then i was still in campus. We had a lot of fun and i then ended up being gang raped by a group of young men" she narrated to Nairobi Feed
In November, I tested positive to HIV. I felt like cutting off my neck. I was so depressed and I took alcohol to die. I even bought poison. The pain was just unbearable. How was I going to face the world? I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life.
Something came up in my mind that I should take revenge on men. I hated men and didn’t want to be near any man. My future had been ruined. Somehow, someone had to pay.
After private therapies and sessions, I gained strength. Not even my parents or friends knew of my condition. I accepted my fate and promised to make all men I come across at Masaku 7s suffer. I know I am attractive, and men both the married and unmarried chase me left, right and centre. Luckily, my body has remained good and if anything, my curves got better something you men like.
With her intentions clear and the Masaku 7s date set in her mind,this how Carol undertook her mission. 
"I arrived there on Friday booked a lodging and stayed through Sunday, each day sleeping with different men. Most of the men enjoyed it raw as they were drunk and preferred eating it dry dry. This made it easy for me to infect the damn idiots who ruined my life". she says when narrating her story to Nairobi Feed.
Asked whether she had any regrets, "*laughter * regrets? oh dear i have no single regret I'm actually happy and relieved i accomplished my goal and if anything i regret not having Infected many more, i wanted to reach 100 in that day but all is not lost i will continue hunting and make sure i attend all the rugby tournaments and infect many dudes as i can so that they can experience the same agony i went through the past one year " she shamelessly declares. 
Men did your Johnny go tasting tasting exploring the enchanted waters and probably ended up eating the forbidden fruit of the estranged lady at the just concluded Masaku 7s? You should get tested or forever hold your peace. ADIOS!
Previous
Next Post »

Blogger templates